This Policy relates to every.com and The EVERY Company, not to any third party site or service linked to the Website or recommended or referred by The EVERY Company or the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to your activities on these third-party services or any information you disclose to these third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
By using The EVERY Company’s services, you agree to the collection, use, disclosure, and procedures this Policy describes. Beyond the Policy, your use of our services is also subject to our Terms of Service.
- Information The Website Collects
- Communications. The contact forms of the Website allow you to submit your first name, last name, company, phone number, email address, state/region, industry, and product(s) of interest. This information is collected when you enter it into a form on the site. The EVERY Company collects and stores any information you choose to put in an email sent to email or contact form. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. If you make a payment to us, you will be directed to a payment contractor.
- Website Usage and Cookies. The EVERY Company and its contractors also collect data on how its Website is used: for example, number of page visits and duration, type of browser, and page navigation choices. This “usage data” includes visitors’ devices’ Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, which general geographic location may be derived from. Some of this usage data may be compiled and stored in “cookies” and similar web technologies. A cookie includes data the Website sends your device and then uses to identify that device when used to return to the Website. You can set up most browsers to refuse all cookies, or to notify you of any cookies you receive. Refusing cookies may impair the functioning of the website.
- Not For Use By Minors. Our Website is not meant to collect information from anyone under age 18. If you know of children’s information collected through the Website, please contact The EVERY Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How The Collected Information Is Used
- Contact Forms. The EVERY Company uses your personal information that you submit in a contact form to:
- reply to messages you send to it via email or through The EVERY Company's contact forms;
- send sales outreach and marketing emails, to the extent you give your consent for such types of emails;
- otherwise correspond with you in ways for which you have given permission.
- When Information Is Shared
- To Ingredion Inc. Ingredion Inc. is an investor and commercial partner of The EVERY Company. Ingredion handles certain types of customer inquiries.
- Disclosure Required By Law. The EVERY Company may disclose personal information to attorneys or law enforcement authorities to address contract violations or illegal behavior, or to enforce The EVERY Company's rights. The EVERY Company will disclose information demanded in a court order, subpoena, or otherwise required by law, or to prevent harm to persons or property.
- Disclosure Due to Corporate Transaction. The EVERY Company may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as: a merger or sale of The EVERY Company; the sale of all or substantially all of The EVERY Company's assets; or the sale of The EVERY Company’s assets that relate to your contact with The EVERY Company (e.g., a product line or division of the business); or bankruptcy or receivership.
- Web and Email Contractors and Services. Certain contractors can access data The EVERY Company collects, including personal information. This includes our web hosting service, our email hosting service, our email marketing company, our customer service management provider, and web analytics services.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
- Other Privacy Disclosures
- Processing Location. The EVERY Company may store or process your data outside your city, province, state, or country, including through one of The EVERY Company's contractors, such as its web hosting service. So your personal information may be stored in a jurisdiction that operates under privacy and data protection laws different from (and potentially less protective than) those of your home jurisdiction.
- Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
- No Guarantee Of Security. Neither The EVERY Company nor any website can guarantee the security of personal information or other data, including during transmission and storage. Use of the Website is at your own risk.
The EVERY Company shares information with the following third parties:
EVERY and the EVERY egg logo are trademarks of The EVERY Company