This Policy relates only to theEVERYcompany.com and The EVERY Company, not to any third party site or service linked to the Website or recommended or referred by The EVERY Company or the Website.
- Information The Website Collects
- Contact Forms. The contact forms of Website allow you to submit your first name, last name, job title, company, phone number, email address, state/province, industry, and product(s) of interest. This information is only collected if you enter it into a form on the site. The EVERY Company collects and stores any information you choose to put in an email sent to email or contact form. The Website does not collect payment information, for which you will be directed to a payment contractor.
- Website Usage and Cookies. The EVERY Company and its contractors also collect data on how its Website is used: for example, number of page visits and duration, type of browser, and page navigation choices. This “usage data” includes what some jurisdictions consider personal information, like visitors’ devices’ Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, which include general geographic location. Some of this usage data may be compiled and stored in “cookies” and similar web technologies. A cookie includes data the Website sends your device and then uses to identify that device when used to return to the Website. You can set up most browsers to refuse all cookies, or to notify you of any cookies you receive. Refusing cookies may impair the functioning of the website.
- Not For Use By Minors. Our Website is not meant to collect information from anyone under age 18. If you know of children’s information collected through the Website, please contact The EVERY Company at info@theEVERYcompany.com.
- Contact Forms. The EVERY Company uses your personal information that you submit in a contact form to:
- reply to messages you send to it via email or through The EVERY Company's contact forms;
- send sales outreach and marketing emails, to the extent you give your consent for such types of emails;
- otherwise correspond with you in ways for which you have given permission.
- Data Retention. The EVERY Company keeps logs with IP addresses for up to 7 days for security and performance reasons. It keeps de-identified logs indefinitely to use in marketing, analyzing how users interact with the site, and for analyzing the website’s performance.
The EVERY Company does not share information with other third parties except:
- To Ingredion Inc. Ingredion Inc. is an investor and commercial partner of The EVERY Company. Ingredion handles certain types of customer inquiries.
- Disclosure Required By Law. The EVERY Company may disclose personal information to attorneys or law enforcement authorities to address contract violations or illegal behavior, or to enforce The EVERY Company's rights. The EVERY Company will disclose information demanded in a court order, subpoena, or otherwise required by law, or to prevent harm to persons or property.
- Disclosure Due to Corporate Transaction. The EVERY Company may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as: a merger or sale of The EVERY Company; the sale of all or substantially all of The EVERY Company's assets; or the sale of The EVERY Company’s assets that relate to your contact with The EVERY Company (e.g., a product line or division of the business); or bankruptcy or receivership.
- Web and Email Contractors and Services. Certain contractors can access data The EVERY Company collects, including personal information. This includes our web hosting service, our email hosting service, our email marketing company, our customer service management provider, and web analytics services. These providers are themselves bound by confidentiality or data protection terms that prevent them from selling or disclosing the information without legal restriction.
- Do Not Track (“DNT”). DNT is a setting in a web browser that expresses a preference that websites not track your on-line behavior elsewhere. If your browser sends a DNT signal, the website will interpret that to mean declining all cookies except those cookies that The EVERY Company deems necessary for the basic functioning of the Website for an ordinary user.
- Processing Location. The EVERY Company may store or process your data outside your city, province, state, or country, including through one of The EVERY Company's contractors, such as its web hosting service. So your personal information may be stored in a jurisdiction that operates under privacy and data protection laws different from (and potentially less protective than) those of your home jurisdiction.
- No Guarantee Of Security. Neither The EVERY Company nor any website can guarantee the security of personal information or other data, including during transmission and storage. Use of the Website is at your own risk.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. You can inquire about information The EVERY Company stores about you by emailing The EVERY Company at info@theEVERYcompany.com.
EVERY and the EVERY egg logo are trademarks of The EVERY Company